This Reference Section contains copies of Media Statements relating to Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
References: Media Statements
Media Statement Index
This listing is a comprehensive collection of media statements from Saturday, 8 March 2014 to Sunday, 15 June 2014 (Day 100).
Notes, Copyright and Disclaimer
Media Statements have been included in this wiki to facilitate direct linking to relevant articles. However, please note the following:-
Differences from the original version may include:-
- the original style or formatting may not have been retained following conversion to html or wikitext
- minor spelling corrections may have been made to ensure the accuracy or effectiveness of word searches
- telephone contact numbers may have been deleted (shown in italics) as these are not relevant on this wiki
- hyperlinks have been added to the text to facilitate linking to articles
- comments have been added in comment boxes to add clarification
Copyright and Ownership
Ownership of the original content by the copyright holder is acknowledged and a link to the source is provided where possible. However:-
- many Media Statements have been removed from the Internet and are not available on the original website(s)
- if the media statement is published on more than one official website the source quoted will be the originating agency
- If the source agency does not provide access to media statements on their own website a link to an alternate website may be provided.
- For a descriptive list of all official media sources please refer to this page Official Sources.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the content is the same as the original version (apart from changes noted above), readers and researchers are advised to locate the original version from the copyright holder by following links provided.